In the blog traffic series, today I am going to tell you about a method with which you can get unique visitors to your blog. I’ve personally tried this method and it proves to work quite well. Before starting this article I feel a need to tell you that:
- This method will not boost up your traffic
- This method will bring traffic on daily basis
- This method works on all niche blogs, lets start
The method to get unique visitors
- First, select a famous blog in your niche that gets huge traffic.
- Now, select any post that you think gets huge traffic from Google. Let’s say the post is “How to Blog”.
- Write a new article in your blog and in that post, give the link to “How to Blog” post.
What will happen
The text below can be a bit confusing, so please read carefully
- As you will give the link to a popular post that gets traffic from Google, your post link will appear on that post as Trackback.
- Now, this trackback is the source of traffic to your blog. As that “How to Blog” gets many visitors from Google, your post will also likely to get clicked and get unique visitors daily.
- Now, follow this method to convert your first time visitor to subscriber.
- In this way, you can get unique visitors to your blog on daily basis.
Now think, if you write such posts 3-4 times in a week, how much traffic you will get. So, the bottom line is always give backlinks and credits.
How this method worked for me
- There was a post on TechMixer titled Download Kaspersky antivirus 2010 Beta. On my blog BeepTheGeek I wrote about Kaspersky AntiVirus 2010 and gave credit to TechMixer.
- My post on BeepTheGeek appeared on TechMixer as TrackBack
- As TechMixer is a popular tech blog and gets huge traffic, I started getting traffic from a single trackback link and the traffic was on daily basis because the post I selected is evergreen and gets traffic from Google.
- Click here to see the post on TechMixer and you can see the link of BeepTheGeek blog post in TrackBack.
Just try this method once and do share your thoughts, did this method work for you or not !! And do not forget to subscribe to CreativeBloggingIdeas newsletter.