Perform These 4 Tasks & Increase Subscribers To Your Blog : Must Read
How to increase your subscribers? Today I am going to give you four tasks with which the graph of your number of subscribers will surely go up. I’ve also 2 bonus tips for you to increase the number of subscribers to your blog. Lets start:
Task 1 : Create an attractive dedicated subscription page
- The first task that you’ve to do is, create a new page on WordPress with the title “Subscribe”.
- Now, create an attractive page that includes the link to your blog feed and subscription box also. For attractive subscription box designs, check out this article.
- Congrats! Your first task is completed, lets move on to the second task.
Task 2: Explain your readers “What is RSS”
- Many Internet users, does not even know what is RSS and what are the benefits of RSS. So to tell your visitors, here is your second task.
- Create a new page on your blog with the title “What is RSS Subscription”. Now, in this page write a brief introduction about RSS so that the new visitors can know about basically RSS is.
- I recommend you to embed this video in your post. This video explains about RSS in real simple words.
- At the end of the article give the link to “Subscribe” page created in the first step.
After you are finished writing the post, publish it on your blog and move on to the third task.
Task 3 : Tell your readers about benefits of subscribing to your blog
- Now, create another page in your blog titled “Benefits of subscribing to my blog” or any similar title.
- In this page, tell your readers what will they get when they will subscribe to your blog. Below is an example I usually use at the end of my post.
Subscribe to this blog and get free Blog Traffic Generating Tips
Subscribe to CBI newsletter and get free Blog Design Tips
Get free Blogging Tips direct into your mailbox
Subscribe to this blog and get free articles on Google MythBuster series
- In this way your readers will get to know the advantages of signing up to your blog.
- Again, at the end of the article give the link to “Subscribe” page created in the first step.
Task 4 : Place all the links in the sidebar at the top
After you’re done with these three tasks, give the links of these three pages in the sidebar so that every new visitor to your blog can see and read these three links. Also read the bonus tips below.
- If you want, you can also place a subscription box below each post. For a unique looking design you can refer this post of mine.
- Also read a great post by CopyBlogger titled “How to Increase Your Blog Subscription Rate by 254%“.
- Now, if any new visitor will come to your blog he/she will surely click on “benefits of subscribing” link and if you’ve given a good list of benefits your new visitor can definitely going to turn into lifetime subscriber. Personally I’ve not tried this method, but got an idea by seeing the subscription box on ProBlogger.
- I’ll also follow these 4 tasks and soon will be back with the results