Welcome to my “Understanding Link Building” tutorial series. This series will go on for a week i.e 7 days and each day I will share a new topic. Topics that will be covered in this series are given below. Let’s start with the introduction.
Well, it is quite possible to rank a website high on search engines without getting links to it but unfortunately it is a rare case when you have a very low completion for the keywords. But, if the competition is very high i.e. many website trying to rank for the same search phrase as you, links plays a very important role. So, you need a very strong linking strategy.
In this tutorial series you are going to learn:
- The evolution of Search Engines
- Importance on links
- In depth understanding of Page Rank
- Role of keywords and how they help in SEO
- What are Perfect Links
- What not to do while creating link
- Understanding Google Link Game and a lot more
- How to get quick links to your website
- Link Baiting in depth
- Link Jargon : Basic link building terms used in SEO
I will not waste your time anymore. Let’s start with my first post on “Understanding Link Building”.