Google Plus project started few weeks back. I just saw few WordPress templates getting released, so I thought to release its Blogger version. Well, personally I really love the design of Google Plus and thinking of re-designing my blog giving it a bit of look same as Google Plus but may be later. Check out the screenshot below of the latest Google Plus Blogger Template.
Google Plus Blogger Template Screenshot, Demo & Download link
- If you want to change the logo, open template source code and search for “http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xCHd5XPjtFE/TiwuQPqeGWI/AAAAAAAAC_8/PVHle-Rvk8g/s320/google-logo-plus-0fbe8f0119f4a902429a5991af5db563.png” and replace this image link with you own logo but remember the size should be same.
- There are four menu option but beside the logo, by default I’ve given some links, if you want to change it, you have to do it manually. Search for <div class=’top-options’> and you can make the changes there.
- At top there is option to add Pages that are added automatically.
My humble request
I’ve four requests to make, to all the users who are downloading this template:
- Please do not remove footer credits
- Please re-tweet this post
- Please like it and share it on Facebook
- Please +1 it
Click here to download Google Plus Blogger Template for free