Today I was listening to some audio tutorial by Yaro Starak and he was giving some traffic generating tips and said that “search engines love those blogs that are updated on regular basis“. It was very shocking to listen his views, such a big blogger and misguiding the readers :0 This text of his in his audio lesson forced me to write my today’s article in Google MythBuster Series. Today, I am going to tell you does Google really considers post frequency as a ranking factor. Lets start:
No, Google search rankings does not depends upon post frequency
- No search engine considers post frequency as its ranking factor. It is a myth. Search engines does not care about how often you update your blog/site rather it considers how original and fresh the content is.
- A good posting frequency can only impress your readers and regular visitors but not the search engines.
- This does not mean that I am encouraging you not to post on daily basis but my today’s article was to inform all the webmasters out there about Google Myth.
To make my article a bit long, below are some articles written by me in past on getting post ideas to update your blog on daily basis :
- Top 10 Ways To Get Post Ideas
- Have No Post Idea Left? Then This Article Will Help You For Sure
- Simple Tip To Get Post Ideas
How often do you post on your blog ?