After a long break from blogging I’ve decided to start my writing journey again by writing an off topic article. Today I’ll share my own experience with you all. Few days back my cousin called me up and said “Facebook disabled my account, what to do?”. He also told me that he will take me to a movie if I help him to get his account back. So, read below how I helped my cousin to get his disabled Facebook account back and watched Dabangg for free
- Here is the profile link of my cousin whose account was disabled and his acount is made with Yahoo ID.
- I opened his Yahoo account on Monday, September 20, 2010 and wrote a decent email to Facebook at email@example.com and this is what I wrote :
How are you ?
Today is a very beautiful day but I am very sad because I came to know that you disabled my Facebook account with email id firstname.lastname@example.org
You also did not tell me the reason for disabling my account.
I am aware of Facebook policies and always used to play safe with Facebook.
I’ll be so happy if you re-enable my account. If I’ve done anything against your policies I am so sorry, I’ll take care next time.
Thank you Mr. Facebook. Hope you have a good day.
- For proof check out this screenshot of his Yahoo account.
- After 5 days i.e on Saturday, September 25, 2010 I got reply from Facebook team saying that they re-enabled the account . Have a look :
- As my cousin received this email from Facebook Team he called me up and thanked me & we went to see Dabangg
Facebook rocks \m/